Friday, August 1, 2008

Take two....

When one's in the business of coming up with 'Great Ideas', it's important to always remember the First Rule: Check whether someone else came up with it first. I humbly refer the reader to a fabulous website offering recipe ideas for all occasions: www.epicurious.com.au

So, here I am back at the drawing board, grateful only for the fact that I didn't announce my blog name to all and sundry, especially those friends with culinary interests, who'd have no doubt laughed at the title a little too quickly for my liking....

I am considering calling it The Vacuous Truth, after becoming somewhat intrigued by the rules of Formal Fallacies of late. Plus, I like the fact that it places me under no obligation whatsoever to speak an ounce of fact. But I am getting ahead of myself - who knows how many people have had my brilliant idea before me? ;)

No comments: